TTCSI Position – Short Term Contract
JOB TITLE: PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR: Gateway to Trade and Doing Business with the World
JOB SUMMARY: The Project Administrator will play a vital role in assisting with the coordination, execution, and administrative functions of the Gateway to Trade export booster programme and the Doing Business with the World initiative.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Administrator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinate the Gateway to Trade Programme (100+ trainees and coaches) and the Doing Business with the World series
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain current filing system
- Maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Set up administrative structure for the G2T programme and Doing Business with the World series
- Create and monitor databases of selected firms and trainees
- Liaison with the consulting firm and respond to all their concerns and queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liaison with diplomatic missions and other regional and international stakeholders for Doing Business Webinars
- Create a physical and electronic filing system
- Monitor progress of firms and trainees
- Set up meetings as required / schedule one on one meetings as required with firms and coaches
- Telemarketing of the programme at the stage of selection of firms and trainees
- Transcribe minutes from meetings
- Generate reports
- Writing and organization of administrative material for public information
- All other administrative and event management support as the need arises
REQUIRED SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Strong written and communication skills, including tact, diplomacy and public speaking skills
- Accounting Skills
- Knowledge of computer programs (including MS Excel, MS Word)
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment and a ‘can do’ approach
- Pro-active enthusiastic, outgoing self-starter capable of operating independently and as part of a team.
- A positive and adaptable approach to problem solving.
- Project Management Certificate is an asset.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Certification in Project Management
- Experience in Project Administration of Training Programmes
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite. Desktop publishing/graphic design skills would be an asset.