Trading Services With The European Union - TTCSI & Caribbean Export Workshop
The TTCSI in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) is pleased to invite you to a FREE workshop entitled “Trading Services with the European Union” on May 18th 2012 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Siparia Room, Hyatt Regency.
The rationale behind this effort is that there is need for regional feedback on a number of issues concerning the CARIFORUM-EU Economic Partnership Agreement and other Bilateral, Regional and International Trade Arrangements.
The workshop is also intended to assist the TTCSI and Caribbean Export in designing projects that are relevant to services exports and Business Support Organizations. You can confirm attendance by calling Ms. Anais Elias (622-9229, Ext. 21) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!
- TTCSI CEO at SOCA Launch....Workplan on SOCA has been developed 2013-11-21
- THE ENHANCEMENT OF CARIBBEAN BASIN INTIATIVE INTO SERVICES SECTOR SERVICES OF THE CARIBBEAN (SOCA) EFFORT LAUNCHED IN WASHINGTON, DC2013-11-21
- TTCSI LEADS REGIONAL COALITION TO LOBBY US CONGRESS2013-11-19
- “Services of the Caribbean (SOCA) Launch”2013-11-18
- Call for Caricom action on DR2013-11-12