Trading Services With The European Union - TTCSI & Caribbean Export Workshop
The TTCSI in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) is pleased to invite you to a FREE workshop entitled “Trading Services with the European Union” on May 18th 2012 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Siparia Room, Hyatt Regency.
The rationale behind this effort is that there is need for regional feedback on a number of issues concerning the CARIFORUM-EU Economic Partnership Agreement and other Bilateral, Regional and International Trade Arrangements.
The workshop is also intended to assist the TTCSI and Caribbean Export in designing projects that are relevant to services exports and Business Support Organizations. You can confirm attendance by calling Ms. Anais Elias (622-9229, Ext. 21) or via email at email@example.com. Hope to see you there!
- Creative company proposal to be revised again2013-03-29
- TTCSI sends condolences2013-02-25
- “Expert Sees Greater Role For TTCSI In Creative Industries”2013-02-18
- Nirad Tewarie: We’re Expanding Business Activity In the services sector2013-02-18
- Creative Industries put on hold back to drawing board2013-01-28